This is a concise guide to living in Guatemala.
- Don’t get hit by a car, seriously.
- Don’t drink the water or you may end up with a slight case of amoebic dysentery.
- Eat as many tacos as possible.
- Always bargain at markets it’s part of the fun.
- Remember that baño is bathroom in Spanish.
- Try and get a guide for climbing a mountain. It’s generally an alright idea.
- Don’t be kidnapped!(or adultknapped when applicable)
- Watch out for fruit worms in your mangoes.
- Remember that it is roughly Q6.3 or 6.3 quetzals to one American dollar.
- Don’t clog the toilet by putting toilet paper in.
- Be super awesome! And say hi to everyone you meet, or good morning/afternoon/Night.
That was a concise post on how to live in Guatemala. From Ethan in Guatemala.
One thought on “A concise guide to living in Guatemala”
I love the list! It certainly is a novel view of where you are now.